Zoho Books is a robust accounting, billing, and invoicing software solution. Its central web-based dashboard gives you access to a complete template library and allows you to control inventory; it’s also integrated with banking capabilities. The accounting software also comes with various automated functions for a more streamlined billing and invoicing experience.
Zoho Books is available as software as a service (SaaS) cloud-based program, as well as on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Zoho Books?
Businesses and other organizations use Zoho Books in numerous industries, including accounting, banking, agriculture, education, food production, IT, telecommunications, retail, and insurance.
Zoho Books Features
The product has three versions available: Basic, Standard, and Professional. They are priced based on the number of contacts, users, and workflows you require, among other features. Full pricing details can be found on the vendor’s site, where you can also ask any additional questions that you may have. A free trial is also available upon request.
If your organization is shopping for a fully integrated accounting software that includes dynamic inventory controls, Zoho Books could suit all of your needs.
- Invoices: A comprehensive invoicing feature allows you to send custom statements to your clients. You’re able to add your business logo, colors, and fonts for completely branded invoicing capabilities. A clear and intuitive web dashboard aggregates all of your contacts and active invoices into a single location, affording you a more efficient receivables management workflow. You can also establish email payment reminders for your customers, ensuring that your clients pay their invoices on time.
- Banking: Zoho Books can connect directly to your financial institution, providing a smooth banking and online accounting experience. It allows you to monitor all transactions and balance your finances. The product also comes with cashflow prediction reports, enabling you to plan for the future.
- Billing: The software enables you to easily create, send, and manage your business’s payables from an intuitive console. It comes with recurring invoices, time tracking tools, and the ability to convert purchase orders into invoices with the click of your mouse.
- Inventory: Zoho Books also acts as a practical inventory management platform. It allows you to assign SKUs, track inventory levels, and pre-configure automated minimum stock levels; it will even order more product for you when you’re running low. These tools help maintain customer satisfaction, they’ll never have to join waiting lists because you’ll always have the proper amount of items on hand.
- Zoho integrations: This accounting software product comes fully integrated with the Zoho line of customer relationship management (CRM) software solutions; a full list of compatible products can be found on the vendor’s website.