AccountSight billing and invoicing software promotes resource planning and allocation efficiency with a series of practical dashboards. It helps you keep your financial books balanced with invoice management, time tracking, and analytical reporting capabilities that afford you complete system visibility. The program also features integrations with external accounting and spreadsheet programs that provide a more streamlined workflow.
AccountSight is available as a mobile application for Android and iOS devices and as software as a service (SaaS), otherwise known as a cloud-based software product.
Who Uses AccountSight?
Businesses of every size benefit from AccountSight in various industries, including wholesale, pharmaceuticals, insurance, hospitality, real estate, government, accounting, and construction.
- Invoice management: AccountSight comes with a practical invoice creator that provides a more streamlined management workflow. You can establish recurring invoices, copy existing statements to save time, and set notifications to remind you about overdue payables and accounts.
- Time tracking: The program also acts as a comprehensive time tracking software, accurately reporting your employees’ working hours. Timesheets can be printed, emailed, or even exported to Microsoft Excel for further use.
- Reporting: A series of dashboards provide you with comprehensive system visibility through robust reporting capabilities. These in-depth reports enable you to examine the efficiency of a wide range of areas of your business so that you can celebrate success and address areas of opportunity. You can analyze metrics such as time and expenses to promote a productive workflow across your entire system.
- Project estimates: A series of templates allow you to create project completion estimates quickly; this is useful when updating clients about project statuses; estimates can be conveniently emailed directly to clients.
- QuickBooks integrations: The program promotes accounting accuracy and efficiency through integrations with QuickBooks; this saves you time and money by eliminating the need to manually re-enter data since timesheets can be directly imported into the accounting program.
The product has four versions of the product: Free, Basic, Small Group, and Enterprise. The plans are priced based on the number of users, clients, and required projects. More detailed information can be found on the website, where you can also take advantage of a free trial.
If you’re looking for a robust billing and invoicing software product that provides precise expense management and reporting capabilities, AccountSight could have all the features you need to take your business to the next level.