Invoice Ninja is an open source billing and invoicing software product that provides you with an intuitive way to quote, bill, and invoice your customers. It also promotes financial efficiency with accurate time tracking capabilities, expenses management, and auto-billing features for recurring payments. The program is fully compatible with over 40 online payment gateways, allowing you to accept payments from a wide range of customers conveniently.
Invoice Ninja is available as software as a service (SaaS) and on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Invoice Ninja?
Businesses and other organizations use Invoice Ninja in various industries such as IT services, education, utilities, photography, transportation, telecommunications, and web design.
Invoice Ninja Features
- Time tracking: The program comes with a comprehensive time tracking feature that enables you to keep accurate time records and easily convert timesheets to invoices with a single click.
- Expenses: Invoice Ninja includes a robust reporting and expenses module that promotes financial efficiency. You can create, view, and automatically import expense reports from your bank so that you can make the most of your company’s operating budget.
- Auto-billing: The software helps you establish an automatic billing and invoicing cycle for your recurring clients, providing a convenient way for you to collect payments from your most loyal customers.
- Online payment support: Invoice Ninja supports integrations with over 40 online payment gateways that enable you to conduct business online. That means that you can accept a wide variety of payments without having to turn customers away because you’re unable to process their transactions.
- Proposals: An intuitive drag-and-drop proposal feature allows you to easily create quotes and send them to prospective clients. From there, clients can approve the proposal, and you can turn the quote into an invoice for a hassle-free proposal workflow.
- Streamlined workflows: The application comes with a set of tools that ensure operational productivity. It organizes your projects with a kanban board that structures your workflow into a comprehensive series of tiles and columns; this allows your team members to stay up to date on the status of various projects and tasks.
Invoice Ninja Pricing
The product has three versions available: Forever Free, Ninja Pro, and Enterprise. Editions are based on the number of clients and invoice templates that you require, among other metrics. More detailed information can be found on the vendor’s website, where you can also ask them any additional questions that you may have.
If you’re looking for a fully-featured billing and invoicing toolkit that enables you to make the most of your organization’s payroll and operating budget, Invoice Ninja could have all the features you require.