Invoiced is a billing and invoicing software product that provides you with a comprehensive payment processing and collections management platform. It delivers a self-service customer portal that allows your clients to perform many commonly requested tasks independently to relieve administrative stress. The solution also comes fully integrated with a wide range of accounting, messaging, and payment gateway software solutions, enabling you to work the program into your existing work environment.
Invoiced is available as software as a service (SaaS), also known as a cloud-based application.
Who Uses Invoiced?
Businesses and other organizations use the invoicing accounting software in a collection of industries, including software development, marketing, sales, graphic design, architecture, and finance.
- Customer portal: The application provides your customers with a robust self-service payment portal. It allows them to pay bills, check their account balances, and to manage their subscriptions. This portal relieves the administrative burdens since your clients can perform a range of commonly requested tasks independently.
- Integrations: Invoiced is fully compatible with various types of software that extend the program’s functionality. It supports connectivity with a range of messaging programs, payment gateways, and accounting system integrations that allow you to weave the software into your existing work environment.
- Payment processing: The program comes with a modern payment platform that makes it easy for you to collect online payments from your customers. It allows your clients to pay via credit card, direct debit, and PayPal, among others, for streamlined payment functionality.
- Subscription billing: Invoiced comes with a handy subscription billing feature that allows you to establish recurring payments for your repeat customers.
- Automated collections: You can optimize collection efficiency with automated tools that email, text, or send physical letters to parties with outstanding unpaid balances.
The application has Basic, Advanced, and Enterprise pricing options available, depending on the number of customers and users you require, among other metrics. Each plan's specific details can be found on the vendor’s website, where you can also take advantage of a free trial.
Overall, Invoiced provides a robust billing, invoicing, and online payment gathering platform that ensures a more streamlined expense management experience.