Moon Invoice Overview
Moon Invoice is a robust billing platform that enables you to accurately invoice everyone you do business with, including customers, vendors, and service providers. You can easily generate estimates, invoices, and expense reports to streamline your workflow. The billing and invoicing software also comes with comprehensive time tracking tools and a POS billing app for retail payment processing.
Moon Invoice is available for installation on Windows and Mac machines as well as Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Moon Invoice?
Businesses use the invoice accounting software product in various industries, including retail, hospitality, software development, and wholesale.
Moon Invoice Features
- Estimates: A series of built-in templates make it easy for you to provide detailed estimates to potential customers. They provide metrics that include product quantities, tax summaries, and total-cost forecasts to ensure that everyone is on the same page from the beginning.
- Invoicing: The program provides a full invoicing toolkit for billing customers and service providers. It allows you to schedule automatic invoices as frequently as once a day, all the way up to every two years if needed.
- Process payments: Moon Invoice accepts a wide variety of payment options such as credit cards, mobile payments, PayPal, and Venmo; it can even process a multitude of international currencies.
- Track time: Providing full visibility into where your labor budget goes, the application comes with a comprehensive time tracking feature. You can easily set multiple rates for various jobs and convert time reports into invoices with just a few clicks. This feature ensures that everyone is properly compensated for their work while remaining productive and efficient.
- POS billing app: Moon Invoice provides solutions for retail environments with a practical point-of-sale (POS) application. You can customize the app to your specific needs, and it comes pre-loaded with a multitude of retail and restaurant application integrations for extended functionality.
- Import/export: The software can import file formats like CSV and PDF, allowing you to continue work from different programs. Likewise, all of your work can be exported in various file formats to other applications in your workflow.
- Mobile sync: No matter what device you log in from, Moon Invoice always syncs up your work, mitigating repeat work. The secure mobile application also allows you to create and manage invoices on the go and directly communicate with employees and customers within the application.
- Expense tracking: You can keep your businesses in the black with robust expense tracking. Detailed reports afford complete visibility of expenditures; you can even connect the software to your financial institution for maximum expense tracking capabilities.
Moon Invoice Pricing
The product is offered on multiple price plans, including custom plans. The Silver, Silver Plus, Gold, and Gold Plus plans vary according to how many users, contact, and businesses are available. More detailed pricing information can be found on the website, where you can also take advantage of a free trial.
Overall, Moon Invoice delivers a dynamic billing and invoicing toolkit that allows you to bill everyone you do business with accurately.