QuickBooks is a fully functional accounting and payroll software that streamlines invoicing capacities. It allows you to create invoices, process payments, and track expenses throughout your entire organization. The application also includes inventory management tools that ensure complete stock accuracy by automatically updating inventory levels as products are bought and sold.
QuickBooks invoice accounting software can be installed on Windows and Mac machines, and as an iOS and Android mobile application. QuickBooks Online is also available as a software as a service (SaaS) solution.
Who Uses QuickBooks?
Businesses and other organizations use QuickBooks billing and invoicing software in various industries, including IT, healthcare, construction, security, accounting, photography, and education. The product was designed primarily for small and midsize businesses.
- Create invoices: The program makes it easy to generate professional statements quickly. A series of templates get you started and allow you to add your organization’s branding colors and logos. You can automate creation for recurring customers and add Pay-Now buttons to invoices to streamline your business accounting processes.
- Payments: The application supports a wide range of payment types that include credit cards and Apple Pay for intuitive payment collection capabilities.
- Track expenses: The accounting software product tracks all expenses by establishing integrations with your financial intuitions and credit card providers. You can easily download all income and expense usage information so that you can maintain strict control over how your organization’s operating budget is allocated.
- Inventory management: A central hub allows you to manage and keep track of your inventory items. Warehouse quantities are automatically updated as products are bought and sold, while reminders notify you when inventory reaches minimum stock levels.
- Track mileage: QuickBooks comes with a practical auto-tracking feature that monitors the locations of mobile employees. This tool ensures that your traveling employees are properly compensated for travel expenses; it also includes automatic mileage tracking capabilities.
The product has four price plans available; they differ according to how many users and features are required. More detailed information can be found on the vendor’s website, where you can also take advantage of a free trial to see if it is a good fit for your organization.
In summary, QuickBooks is a complete billing and invoicing platform that enables you to maintain full control over your organization’s finances.