Zoho Invoice is a dynamic billing and invoicing software product that streamlines how you bill clients and business partners for services rendered. A vast invoice template library allows you to create professional-looking estimates, which can be converted into active invoices with a single click. The application also includes time tracking automation and makes it easy to report expenses by snapping pictures of receipts and uploading them to the program.
Zoho Invoice is available as a cloud-based application, also known as software as a service (SaaS). You can also use it on Android and iOS mobile devices.
Who Uses Zoho Invoice?
Businesses of every size use the software for billing and invoicing in various industries, including tourism, education, design, law, contracting, and non-profit work.
Zoho Invoice Features
- Estimates: Zoho Invoice makes it easy to provide your customers with detailed estimates. A template library enables you to quickly create dynamic appraisals, while a practical comment feature unlocks vendor-client collaboration. The program also converts estimates into active invoices instantly, affording you a completely streamlined workflow.
- Invoices: The application comes with a robust invoice template library. You can create professional invoices by adding your organization's branding elements like logos and colors. The program also allows you to generate statements in a variety of international currencies and languages so that you can serve a wide range of diverse clients.
- Time tracking: The program begins to track time the moment you start work, meaning that every billable hour is recorded. The software automatically adds unbilled hours to invoices, ensuring that employees are properly paid for their time worked.
- Expenses: Zoho Invoice delivers a smooth expenditure tracking experience with detailed breakdowns, expense reports, and recurring spending profiles. The program makes it easy to report costs, simply take a photo of the receipt and upload the picture, the software will automatically add it to your expenses account.
- Process payments: The application can process credit cards and be fully integrated with your payment gateway. It also comes with payment reminders to help ensure routine and on-time payments from your invoice recipients.
Zoho Invoice Pricing
The program has Free, Basic, Standard, and Professional price plans available. The plans are priced according to the number of users, customers, and workflows required, among other metrics. You can find out more about the product and pricing via their website.
In summary, organizations in the market for a well-rounded billing and invoicing software should consider Zoho Invoice to streamline their invoice creation process.