Budgyt is business budgeting software hosted on the cloud. It is the right pick for businesses and non-profits who find it tough to manage their budget. Equipped with a user-friendly interface, the tool is extremely easy to use.
Budgyt claims to save 80% of the expense and time that businesses otherwise spend on building and managing multiple departments and project budgets.
Who Uses Budgyt?
Formulated for both small and large-size businesses, Budgyt is used by a range of companies from a broad spectrum of industries like manufacturing, service, nonprofit, sports, retail, IT services, restaurant, and wholesale. Typically, the users of this tool are companies with 50-1000 employees and have either a CFO or controller to administer the budget.
Some of the names that use Budgyt include Sierra Nevada Beer Company, Texas Stars, Luna Grill, and E-Mazzanti Technologies.
Budgyt is not your regular budgeting application. Instead, the app allows administrators to exercise the fair amount of control on who can see which parts of the budget. If needed, administrators can also decide who gets to access which functions of the tool by providing user permissions. This improves data security and keeps your sensitive information confidential.
The tool is not only used as a small business budgeting software but it is also used for personal home accounting needs. One of the reasons that businesses prefer Budgyt is that it acts as a general ledger and is extremely easy to use. This way, businesses don’t have to arrange sessions to train the workforce.
Beyond this, the software also provides version control and maintains the integrity of your data. Its other notable features include consolidation/roll-up, forecasting, and the following:
- Budgeting on the go: Feature-rich small business budgeting software.
- Version control: Allows you to create unlimited versions of your budget and comes with proper version control.
- Data integrity: Ensures that the integrity of your data remains intact by ensuring that formulas and links cannot be deleted by changing data. It also features single data entry point.
- Saves time: Helps you save up to 80 percent of time and resources.
- Access control: Helps you maintain confidentiality.
Budgyt offers different pricing models for both for-profit and non-profit businesses. It doesn’t have any free plans, but it does come with a free 30-day trial to allow you to test the waters.