LivePlan is a business plan software that supervises you throughout the entire proposal development process. A central dashboard provides step-by-step guidance to create a LivePlan Pitch with 500+ sample plans that include forecasts, budgets, and other business proposal solutions for a wide array of industries.
LivePlan is available as a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS). Please note that this product is the preferred replacement for the vendor’s Business Plan Pro software, whose functionality is being phased out.
Who Uses LivePlan?
LivePlan is used by organizations of every size in various industries, including accounting, publishing, education, hospitality, and non-profit.
- Automatic financials: LivePlan streamlines the financial progress tracking experience with a clean dashboard. The console comes with charts, graphs, and diagrams that give you a visual overview of your financial health with intuitive drag-and-drop forecasting capabilities.
- 500+ sample plans: The product includes access to a library with over 500 business plan examples and templates from over 100 different industries. It comes with guides to create optimal forecasts, budgets, and executive summaries to maximize your proposal’s impact from the get-go.
- LivePlan business plan: The program gives you step-by-step guidance through the business proposal development process. It provides you with easy-to-follow prompts that show you what needs to be done. The system also explains different terms and concepts through built-in text and video tutorials to get you up to speed.
- Lender-ready themes: The program dramatically increases your chances of securing investment funding with 10 professional themes that give investors and lenders the exact data they need to assess your proposal. You can add visual elements to your LivePlan pitch and securely share proposals online for a completely streamlined creation process.
- One-page plan: LivePlan helps you get started with tools to create a one-page plan for your business. The vendor helps identify your core customers, which allows you to generate more focused marketing strategies. It enables you to quickly explain your business pitch to others by stripping it down to its most essential elements.
The vendor has several price plans available for the software product that can be paid monthly, bi-annually, or annually. More details can be found on the vendor’s website, where you can also download a free trial and answer any additional questions that you may have.
In summary, LivePlan delivers the best business plan software it can with a full-featured toolkit that guides you through the proposal creation process.