Concord is a contract software product that helps streamline your document creation and approval processes. You can use the robust contract management tool to write, negotiate, and collaborate on contracts with other parties in real-time. After contracts have been agreed upon and drawn up, you can easily approve them with a practical e-sign tool, maximizing approval convenience.
Concord is a software as a service (SaaS) product with applications for iOS and Android mobile devices.
Who Uses Concord?
Organizations of every size use Concord in various industries such as software development, telecommunications, manufacturing, marketing, retail, and education.
- Onboarding support: Enterprise-level software solutions can be tedious and confusing to install, which is why Concord comes with vendor-assisted onboarding support. This service helps users begin using the product as quickly as possible.
- Streamlined negotiations: Concord helps you collaborate on documents with business partners in real-time. You’re able to simultaneously negotiate and author contracts within a familiar interface, which saves you time by eliminating the need to download, change, and re-upload documents to finish each contract.
- Electronic approvals: The product comes with practical e-sign technology that enables you to add your signature to documents with just a few clicks, increasing document approval convenience and efficiency.
- Automate workflows: You can customize automated workflows that save you a lot of time and money by taking care of commonly required tasks so that you can concentrate on more important matters.
- Reports: Concord includes a robust reporting toolkit that promotes intelligent business decisions based on real-world reporting metrics so that you can maximize productivity across your entire operation.
- Third-party integrations: The application also comes with a range of out-of-the-box integrations so you can instantly unify your contract management workflow. You can also create your own customized integrations using the program’s built-in application programming interface (API) technology to alter the backend code.
The application has Standard, Pro, and Enterprise pricing plans available, as well as a Free plan. You can visit the product’s website to compare each option or begin a free 14-day trial.
Concord provides users with a comprehensive contract management toolkit for businesses of every size. Could it suit your business needs?