Infor® Financials & Supply Management is a multitenant enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite that delivers industry-specific functionality without the need for extensive customizations or integrations. The unique power of the Infor Cloud built on Amazon Web Services® (AWS) provides users with industry-leading performance, security, and agility to drive performance excellence.
The value of Infor Financials & Supply Management doesn’t just come from what’s inside. It comes from the special approach Infor used to build the solution—from assembling and fine-tuning performance enhancing capabilities to streamlining system design to eliminate the need for separate tools for general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and more.
Infor Financials & Supply Management offers several key differentiators from financial ERP competitors.
- Industry-focus: Industry-specific functionality for enterprise customers in healthcare, public sector, and services.
- Next-generation Global Ledger: Infor’s Global Ledger accepts and organizes banking data into a single structure and ledger. While other ERPs in market offer a standard general ledger with summary financial data and limited dimensionality, with disparate subledgers that must be stitched together, Infor’s next-generation Global Ledger consolidates data into a single source of truth out of the box.
- Enhanced enterprise experience: Centralized access to applications with single sign-on, providing real-time, organization-wide visibility to streamline communication.
- Seamless integration: Easy integration to Infor and third-party enterprise products in the cloud, on-premises, or in hybrid deployments with Infor’s advanced integrated PaaS capabilities and API gateway.
- Transformational data as a service: Data acquisition technologies and a unified repository for capturing enterprise data.
- Artificial intelligence: Transform historically complex AI technologies (natural language processing, intelligent automation, and machine learning) into valuable and attainable enterprise goals.
- Data and system governance: Integrate governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) software to monitor regulatory and statutory standards and proactively updates critical applications.