CheckMark Payroll is a simple payroll software solution that's designed to help business owners manage their employee roster. It leverages automation to enable individuals to do all the work themselves.
Who uses CheckMark Payroll?
Small business owners who don't have a dedicated accountant rely on CheckMark to manage their employees and process their payroll. It runs on any modern Windows-based PC, so it should fit into home offices quite well.
CheckMark Payroll Features
- Tax compliance: Each time you pay your employees, CheckMark will withhold any taxes that your employees owe. The software is automatically updated regularly, which enables the compliance module to adhere to any new IRS rules.
- Automatic calculators: CheckMark's built-in calculators are designed with automation in mind, so you won't have to worry about the app making mathematical errors.
- Penalty avoidance: An onboard scheduler ensures that all your employees are paid on time, which virtually eliminates the risk of expensive penalties.
- Integrations: Users can automate tedious tasks by installing integrations for all their favorite accounting and timekeeping solutions. The app's automation module also allows you to streamline any internal workflows as well.
- Easy entry: Managers are free to import hours from a spreadsheet or type them into an easy-to-use form. The app will then calculate sick leave and benefits based on this data.
- Pay period selection: Specifying pay period dates is as easy as clicking on a calendar a couple of times. Everything is managed through a simple graphical interface.
- Instant reports: A visit to the reporting dashboard is all that's needed to view, print, and save detailed reports on your current payroll situation. The app will even alert you when your employees have accrued too much vacation time.
- Industry modules: Everyone from legal experts to local broadcasters are able to gear the app directly to their company's operations by manipulating a few simple settings screens.
CheckMark Payroll Pricing
New users can purchase the app for a single one-time fee which comes with online access to program fixes. They can then purchase additional modules and software updates as these become available. Potential subscribers can visit the developer's site to download a free trial as well as a Macintosh version of the software.
Anyone on the lookout for the best payroll system for small business owners will want to pay close attention to all of the features that CheckMark Payroll has to offer.