CIPHR is a human resources software product that can do everything from tracking pension contributions to managing your company's payroll. It features a slick browser-based interface that can work with almost any modern Internet-connected device.
Who Uses CIPHR?
By ensuring that their software is compliant with all relevant requirements handed down by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs board, CIPHR has attracted countless business owners in the UK. The app has become especially popular with larger firms that need a localized HR software package.
- Fully accredited payroll: CIPHR carries an ISO 9001 certification as well as a license from HMRC. This means you're fully authorized to use the app to send tax forms to British authorities.
- Automatic pension enrollment: Whenever you recruit a new employee, CIPHR will collect real-time information about their earnings and report it to the UK's RTI board. The app will then be free to withhold taxes and enroll them in the national pension scheme.
- Downloadable notices: Managers can download tax notices directly from HMRC without having to key them in manually.
- Seamless HR integration: Whenever you enter data into CIPHR, it's accessible by each module. The payrolling system aggregates information directly from your HR department's roster.
- Self-service portal: Your employees can access their online payslips and P11Ds forms without ever having to request assistance.
- Analytics: Since the software is fully accredited, you're able to download Bacs listing reports without having to click off of CIPHR. The app also includes a set of local reporting features, including payroll cost summaries and the ability to export a detailed journal.
- Third-party integrations: If your firm uses time and attendance software or a dedicated punch clock, then CIPHR can easily import data from these sources. The app will then adjust the number of hours worked for each of your employees accordingly.
- Employee database: A detailed employee roster system comes bundled with CIPHR so you might never even need to rely on an outside tool.
Subscribers can opt for one of three different options, all of which are backed by a team of payroll professionals. In-house, bureau-based, and fully-managed services are all provided. Monthly charges are based on which of these services a company selects and the number of employees registered in the system.
Companies that want a complete payroll software product—with or without accompanying HR management—can rely on CIPHR as a single solution for all their needs.