Employment Hero Payroll is a comprehensive payroll software product with extensive features and intuitive drag-and-drop tools. The system’s real-time payroll reporting optimizes your labor budget, while automatic pay runs allow you to pre-configure payroll processes. It also affords you compliance confidence with a robust library of security policy-creation templates.
Employment Hero Payroll is available as a cloud-based rostering software solution; it can also be used on Android and iOS mobile devices. Please note that while Employment Hero acts as a full-service HR software solution, we will be focusing on the Employment Hero pay processing platform in this overview.
Who Uses Employment Hero Payroll?
This product is designed to be used by Australian businesses in various industries. Current users work in legal services, HR, healthcare, engineering, accounting, and IT.
Employment Hero Payroll Features
- Payroll reporting: This software enables you to make informed business decisions using real-time data captured from analytical reporting. In-depth documentation provides you with information based on real-world usage statistics, which allows you to maximize your return on investment (ROI).
- Automatics pay runs: The software allows you to configure automated pay runs that save you both time and money. You can establish pay cycles that include imported timesheets, leave requests, and accurate payroll processing capabilities to streamline the employee compensation process.
- Compliance confidence: The program provides you with a robust compliance toolkit, which helps you remain fully compliant with local laws and regulations. It comes with a library of pre-built contract and policy templates, ensuring that you’re able to meet all relevant security requirements.
- Time and attendance: The application also serves as an accurate time clock, enabling your employees to sign in and out directly from the mobile app. The Clock Me In feature saves your team members time by allowing them to record their hours worked in just a few clicks; it also includes geotagging capabilities that make sure that they are physically at work.
- Shift bidding: The software eases the burden of covering missed shifts with shift bidding capabilities. Your managers can create a pre-determined schedule, which your employees can then fill on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Employment Hero Payroll Pricing
The program has three plans available: Standard, Premium, and Platinum; you can select one according to the number of features you require. More detailed pricing information is available on the website, where you can also sign up for a free 14 day trial of the product.
In summary, if your organization is looking for an automated payroll software solution that ensures your employees are paid accurately and on-time, Employment Hero Payroll could suit your business needs.