Humanic Payroll is a comprehensive payroll solution offered for both domestic US payroll and international payroll clients. Each version of Humanic Payroll is customized for the local legal and regulatory rules that apply to your employees. It consists of a tightly knit set of applications that work together to provide a seamless payroll system for businesses ranging from start-ups to medium-sized enterprises. Humanic uses cloud technology to deliver their payroll solution to make it accessible with any device that has an internet connection.
Who Uses Humanic Payroll?
Humanic Payroll is designed for small to medium businesses, and its main users are HR and accounting professionals who prepare a company's payroll. Because it integrates time-keeping and general ledger functions as well as a self-service portal, most employees will interact with the software once or twice.
Humanic Payroll Features
Humanic Payroll is a top payroll software solution with all the essential features needed to process a company's payroll every pay period within the framework of local labor and tax laws. Its headline features include:
- Custom Configuration: Humanic Payroll has a modular design that allows you to pick and choose which parts of the payroll process you want to do in-house and which to outsource.
- Full Integration: All the applications that make up the solution are integrated with a single database. Executive reports and end-user access to paychecks are managed by the same core data store.
- Automatic Garnishment: Humanic Payroll calculates garnishment for you. The federal and state rules that govern garnishments for your locality are automatically applied with minimal hassle.
- Paid Time Off: Another time-saving feature is automatic time-off accrual calculations. Humanic Payroll comes with a rich set of PTO accrual rules to choose between, allowing you to offload the labor of tracking employee off time to the software.
- File Employee Taxes: Every payroll department must contend with a labyrinth of local, state, federal, and international tax codes. Humanic Payroll has these tax rules and calculations baked into its code, so you don't have to do the research. The payroll software will handle the calculations and prepare your tax filings for you.
- International Payroll: Humanic partners with Expaticore to offer a payroll solution for employees who work outside of the United States. The company has been an expert in payroll services in various countries since 2002.
Humanic provides quotes to their customers on a case by case basis. The pricing for their payroll solution depends on your company's storage, user, and configuration needs, so they aren't able to provide a payment plan without a consultation with a sales representative.
If you’re looking for the best payroll for small business, Humanic Payroll helps many of their customers because it can handle both domestic and international work forces. Small companies that need to pay salaries to overseas offices will benefit from the partnership between Humanic and Expaticore.
Other small businesses will also benefit from its comprehensive features and efficient integration. You can choose which parts of the payroll process you want to perform in-house and which you'd like to outsource. Overall, it'll eliminate many of the headaches and worries that manual payroll processing can create.
Humanic Payroll Pricing