InfoPay is a human resources software and payroll product that comes with all the tools a manager would need to process their business' payroll. Since it runs in any modern browser, the app has developed a reputation for being portable and easy to use.
Who Uses InfoPay?
While InfoPay is primarily a payroll program for small business owners, it's also attracted plenty of attention from those who run larger firms. It's been approved by the Ministry of Manpower board as well as all of the major banks in Singapore, which has made it a particularly popular solution for users in the country.
- Time tracking: Everything you'd expect from a standalone payroll software comes bundled with InfoPay. The app can track attendance, calculate benefits, and figure out how much time off everyone is owed.
- Staff portal: Employees can request vacation time and update their payment details from their own devices without ever having to ask HR department staffers for help.
- Labor reporting: Business owners can submit all of their reports directly to representatives of the national MOM through the app. They're also able to file forms and submit them to several other Singaporean governmental organizations.
- HR dashboard: Individual employees aren't the only InfoPay users that have their own dashboard. HR managers can log into a special screen that grants them access to staff rosters, earnings history reports, and many other convenient visualizations.
- Concurrent multiple users: Genuine multi-user support comes bundled with InfoPay, which means that any number of people can log in at the same time and make changes to the same resources. The app will save their changes in real time and update all machines connected to the repository.
- Centralized storage: All changes are automatically backed up to a central database so there's virtually no risk of data loss. InfoPay's developer uses a solid encryption algorithm that helps to prevent leaks even in the event of a crash or power outage.
- Electronic payslips: Once the app is finished calculating the amount of money each employee is owned, it will automatically deposit funds and email payslips to everyone registered in the system. You won't have to worry about mailing out any paper forms since everything is done online.
- Mobile support: Users can download the InfoTech mobile app for iOS and Android devices or use InfoPay through a browser on their phone. In either case, the software has been optimized to work with smaller screens. An optional geofencing system will track the location of your employees' mobile devices to encourage them to clock in from an appropriate area.
- Bank reconciliation: InfoPay is authorized to share salary details with all GIRO-registered banks in Singapore as well as several major international financial institutions. This allows the app to streamline the reconciliation process and get payments out faster.
- Tax calculations: Withholding taxes are processed weekly once all relevant data has been entered into the InfoPay app. The software will create IR8A, IR21, and IR8S forms based on data collected from other modules.
Owners of small-to-medium-sized businesses can subscribe to the app for a flat fee based on the size of their staff roster. Volume discounts are available for those who represent particularly large organizations. Managers of businesses in Malaysia, Hong Kong, and India can also request special rates. Potential clients can download a free trial version of the software from the developer's site.
Whether you need to get a handle on your staff roster or just want to make sure that all your payslips get out on time, InfoPay has the tools to do the job.