Knit People is a unified payroll and HR platform that simplifies all the steps of payroll processing. Other benefits that it delivers in addition to payroll are team management and tracking time off work.
Who Uses Knit People?
Knit People is a Canadian product for Canadian startup companies and small-to-medium sized businesses. Another set of Knit People users are the accountant and accountant/bookkeeper businesses that provide their services to a broad range of companies and other organizations. Knit People is not focused on any one industry and has more than 1000 clients.
Knit People Features
Striving to simplify the HR and payroll processes, Knit has developed specific features designed to eliminate the stress that many business owners may experience around payroll and associated regulations.
- Payroll focus:The flagship of the product is its payroll software. Knit helps you get your payroll perfect every time. You can be assisted through the app’s setup and any customization you may need that is particular to your company, industry, or location.
- Direct deposits: The software delivers accurate and timely payroll payments that employees can see deposited into their accounts.
- Online paystubs: Online paystubs immediately available to employees. Everyone can see and understand the components that made up their gross pay as well as the net pay that was deposited into the bank. Employees will also be able to track year-to-date amounts.
- Important statutory records: Knit People keeps you organized, saves you time, and makes sure that you meet the legal requirements for T4s, payroll remittances, and all records of employment.
- Tax assistance: In addition to facilitating accurate T4 creation and submission, Knit helps with the necessary tax payments that are required throughout the year. It provides excellent aid with tax reporting and submissions.
- Health-related remittances: Knit can be your partner making sure that your WCB and EHT calculations and payments are automated and completed on time.
- Establish meaningful paygroups: During the Knit People set up, you can set up paygroups that are relevant and specific to your company. As your company grows and changes, you can add or modify these groups.
- Automation: Through the power of automation, Knit People eliminates the stress, time commitment, and inaccuracies of manual payroll calculation, payment, statutory requirements and reporting.
- Reports: Knit People includes payroll reports. An import/export feature lets you use the data and create the reports you need.
- Performance reviews: Knit streamlines the important but sometimes tedious task of performance reviews. You and your employees can set objectives, track performance, and monitor improvement.
- Time tracking:Track both paid and unpaid time off with Knit features..
Knit People Pricing
Knit People offers three levels of payroll and HR automation. You can select the level that adds the most value to your organization. There is one low, monthly fixed cost for every company. Incrementally the cost increases by the number of employees you have and the range of services that you use.
For Canadian companies in the small to mid-range size, Knit People allows you to streamline the HR and payroll processes and stay compliant with all federal and provincial requirements. With three levels of monthly licensing offered, it can be right-sized to the needs of many companies.