Millennium is a payroll software product that simplifies the processing of payroll taxes and reports.
Who Uses Millennium?
Millennium can be the best payroll for small business owners and managers. The application provides tools that can help companies save time and money while processing payments and performing other HR functions.
Harpers Payroll Services, the developer of Millennium, intends its product to be the best payroll system on the market. For this reason, the firm has packed it with powerful features.
- Flexibility: The product comes with customizable options that conform to the way you work. In other words, you don’t have to change the way your business operates to make Millennium work for you.
- No limits: The software empowers you to assign an unlimited number of pay rates, jobs, distributions, deductions, payees, and taxes.
- 401(k) Administration: In addition to functioning as payroll processing software, Millennium can manage your business’ 401(k) program, including its employee contributions.
- General Ledger: Millennium integrates with most commercially available general ledger accounting systems.
- Time-off Benefit Accrual: Millennium eliminates the need to use spreadsheets and other ad hoc systems to track employee benefits such as time-off.
- Reporting: Millennium works with Crystal Reports to give you and your business unprecedented access to reports that support accounting and decision making.
- Time Clock: You can use Millennium to automate your employees’ time tracking to reduce errors and waste.
- Data Import/Export: You can transfer employee data into and out of Millennium from other applications.
If you’re interested in Millennium, contact Harpers Payroll Services to get a custom quote. Pricing may vary depending on the number of features and licensed users that you require.
With robust options and great flexibility, Millennium is an attractive payroll software option for any small- or medium-sized business.