Paychex Flex is a dynamic payroll software product that affords you total wage management capabilities. A consolidated online payroll center enables you to manage employees, administer wages, and automate a series of commonly-performed functions. The program also comes with robust analytics that provide you with useful reports that give you insight into your payroll budget's efficiency.
Paychex Flex is available as software as a service (SaaS), also known as a cloud-based application. It can also be used on Android and iOS mobile phones and tablets.
Who Uses Paychex Flex?
The program was designed for companies of every size in various industries, including IT, finance, HR, construction, education, healthcare, hospitality, and architecture.
Paychex Flex Features
- Payroll center: A comprehensive console affords you total control over your organization’s payroll operations. A central hub provides you with an uncluttered, easy to navigate platform from which to manage employees, automate payrolls, and administer benefits.
- Employee self-service: Paychex Flex provides your team members with a practical employee self-service portal that relieves your HR department’s administrative stress. Your employees can log-in to the portal to view payroll information, pay stubs, tax information, and more. The program also comes with a built-in Flex chat feature that allows your employees to communicate directly with their payroll administrator.
- Analytics: A series of analytical reports provide you with a comprehensive overview of your organization’s efficiency. You can run a series of customized reports on metrics that include labor distribution and job costs, allowing you to ensure productivity across the board.
- Taxes: Paychex Flex helps you calculate, pay, and file your taxes directly within the program for complete tax filing accuracy across all pay periods.
- Paychex promise: The vendor includes the Paychex Promise with their software; it covers your payroll for up to seven days in the event of a cash flow interruption. This feature protects your organization's integrity by providing a safety net to your payroll; if you experience a temporary financial interruption, you will still be able to pay your employees.
Paychex Flex Pricing
The product has three plans available: Paychex Go, Paychex Flex Select, and Paychex Flex Enterprise. The website doesn’t list any specific pricing details for these plans. You can visit the vendor’s website to find out more about the product and request a quote.
In summary, if you are looking for a dynamic payroll management software solution that benefits organizations of every size, Paychex Flex could be right for you.