Payroll Mate is a payroll software product that supports a variety of pay types and frequencies. It enables you to pay your employees on salary, hourly, overtime, and more. The software also considers sick days and vacation accrual so that your team can take time off when they need to. The product supports multi-company management and comes with a valuable reporting tool that affords you total business intelligence (BI) capabilities.
Payroll Mate is available for local installation on Windows machines.
Who Uses Payroll Mate?
Businesses and other organizations use the product in various industries, including retail, car repair, healthcare, accounting, telecommunications, transportation, and construction.
Payroll Mate Features
- Employee payroll software: The system supports different pay types and frequencies like salary, hourly, overtime, and holiday. It also comes with built-in quarterly and annual payroll forms to promote compliance with all applicable tax regulations. Payment type diversity ensures that your employees are always accurately compensated for their work.
- Accrual: The program automatically tracks hours accumulated each pay period so that your employees can take time off without hassle for illnesses or holidays. Team members can also designate how much vacation or sick-time they would like to use in a given pay period, ensuring they’re adequately paid for their time off.
- Reports: The application provides you with the business intelligence required to make informed decisions through customizable reporting. The system analyzes a multitude of usage metrics like earnings, payrolls, and taxes. A full list of reporting capabilities can be found on the vendor’s website.
- Multi-company management: The software enables you to include up to ten companies under a single workflow so that you can process multiple payrolls without having to switch between different windows.
- Backup reminders: Payroll Mate reminds you to continually back up your work environments with backup and restore alerts, mitigating the chances that you experience a data loss event.
Payroll Mate Pricing
The vendor offers the program at a base price and had additional features available for purchase. You can visit the website to find out more about the product and pricing.
If your business is looking for a dynamic payroll software product that allows you to manage multiple companies and payrolls at once, Payroll Mate could suit all of your needs.