Proliant is cloud-based payroll and human resource management software designed with a people-first approach. The company behind Proliant has been designing tools to help businesses succeed for over 25 years and their commitment to serving their customers is evident. Proliant offers not just payroll and tax compliance tools, but also a handful of other important HR features.
Who Uses Proliant?
Proliant is designed for small and mid-size enterprises. This is payroll software designed for American businesses and there are Proliant users in all 50 states. There is no particular industry that Proliant is best suited for and users of Proliant include organizations from all major industries.
While there is nothing about Proliant that is particularly suited to the restaurant industry, a large number of restaurants do seem to be using this payroll software. Proliant is a useful tool for small businesses without a dedicated HR department because it allows you to complete important payroll and HR tasks even without extensive experience.
The primary feature of Proliant is payroll and tax compliance, but there are a number of other valuable features available as well. Below is a closer look at Proliant's features.
- Payroll: Paying your people accurately and on time doesn't have to be a headache. Proliant lets you process payroll from anywhere, at any time. To help identify and fix any potential issues, there is a built-in payroll audit feature. Proliant is set up to send your payroll admins helpful reminders as frequently as needed to make sure you always pay on time. Employees like Proliant because they can easily view pay stubs, W2s, 1099s, and manage their personal data.
- Verification testing: In addition to the payroll audit feature, Proliant offers Verification Testing. This runs automatically before payroll is processed and alerts you to any issues that need to be fixed. This makes sure payroll is accurate and saves you the pain of trying to fix a mess after the fact.
- Tax compliance: With Proliant's tax compliance feature, you never have to worry about taxes again. The software will ensure that you stay compliant with local, state, and federal laws and pay your taxes accurately and on time.
- Reporting: Turning all of your payroll and HR data into valuable insight is Proliant's specialty. Robust reporting tools allow you to view comparative analytics on your payroll processing. This insight can help you make data-driven decisions that will pay off.
- HR & benefits administration: Proliant streamlines the entire process of managing your employees and their benefits. This feature empowers your employees, centralizes data on your end, and helps you file important forms.
- CPP support: Certified Payroll Professionals (CPP) are available to help you set up complex payroll and tax rules. The CPP support is invaluable for businesses without a dedicated accounting or HR department.
- Time & labor management: Paying your employees accurately requires using the most accurate data inputs. The time and labor management feature saves you time and money, and also provides the peace of mind that comes with being compliant. This tool helps you fully understand your labor requirements and plan accordingly. Your employees also get real-time access to their schedules, time cards, and time-off balances. The time and labor management tool allows employees to clock in and allows you to manage schedules or choose to automate schedules based on parameters you specify. You can track employee locations by GPS tracking and track your labor expenses. As with the payroll and tax compliance tool, the time and labor management feature also comes with extensive reporting capability.
- Integrations: Seamless integration with banks and other software makes Proliant stand out. It's simple to connect Proliant to any number of banks and it's just as easy to integrate Proliant with other tools like accounting software. This not only makes things easier for you but it also opens up the possibilities of what your data can do.
For those interested in Proliant, the first step is to schedule a free demo. This will give you a better idea of what the software can do and what it's like to use it. During the demo process, Proliant will provide you with a custom quote. The subscription fee will be based on several factors, primarily the number of employees in your company and the specific Proliant features you'll need. Ultimately, Proliant is affordable payroll software. The cost won't strain a small business and the value the software provides quickly pays for itself.
The best payroll system for small business is one that is easy to use, one that saves you time and money, and one that offers both accuracy and valuable insights. Proliant certainly seems to fit the bill. This affordable payroll software is meeting the needs of thousands of businesses and Proliant works to continually improve their offerings.