Saral PayPack is a payroll software solution for companies that want to simplify the process of efficiently paying their employees. This cloud payroll software allows you to access the payroll system at any time and from anywhere. Saral PayPack saves employers time and helps ramp up productivity. For their part, employees like Saral PayPack because it makes getting paid accurately and on-time a consistent reality.
Who Uses Saral PayPack?
Saral PayPack is primarily used by small businesses in India. Within a business, it's mostly used by management as well as bookkeepers, and those working in human resources. Employees can also use the software through an employee self-service portal, albeit with limited access.
Saral PayPack Features
Saral PayPack strives to cover every aspect of the payroll life cycle, from an employee’s clock-in and attendance to the delivery of their checks and payslips. Below is a closer look at some of Saral PayPack's features.
- Employee self-service: The first step to running payroll is having accurate employee data. At the point of hire, the company and employee both enter relevant data in a few short and easy steps. Then, at any point, the employee can log in to the employee self-service portal to make any necessary changes, as well as to look at their payroll data.
- Attendance management: To pay your employees, you have to have accurate attendance and time clock data. The attendance management system takes existing attendance and time inputs and seamlessly connects them to the payroll system.
- Leave management: Handling employee time off for sickness, vacation, or other any circumstance is an important part of the payroll process. The Saral cloud payroll software makes this incredibly straightforward and accessible to employers.
- Arrears management: Managing employee arrears as part of the payroll process is necessary for many businesses. Saral makes it easy to include arrears garnishment as a metric to include when calculating payroll.
- Reimbursement management: When employees need to be reimbursed for work expenses, Saral makes it easy to include this in payroll. Reimbursement doesn't have to be overly complex and the system lets employees upload receipts so reimbursement can be processed with ease.
- Statutory compliance: Payroll always means staying ahead of compliance regulations. Statutory compliance is fully automated with Saral PayPack so you don't have to worry about continually manually checking your compliance with statutes. You can just rest easy knowing that you are protected.
- Payslip generation: This is the feature that employees are most appreciative of. Payslips are generated automatically with the Saral PayPack system and accuracy is guaranteed.
- Reports: The payroll process involves lots of valuable data. There is no reason for that data to just sit around. The Saral PayPack cloud payroll software system turns that data into high-value reports that can help you make important business decisions. It's also just nice to have a clear visual look summarizing your payroll data over any period. There are a variety of customization options when using the Saral report writer with more than 100 built-in report options.
Saral PayPack Pricing
Saral PayPack has a transparent pricing structure with three different versions of the software designed for different levels of business for purchase. The three versions are Premium, Standard, Professional, and Corporate with a corresponding increase in price as you go up. In addition to the different versions for business sizes, each version also has two different pricing tiers. There is one price for a single user and another price for a multi-user license. The price is quite reasonable, especially considering how much value a seamless payroll system brings to any business.
There are many aspects to running a successful business, but without a smooth and successful payroll system, any business success isn't going to last very long. Saral PayPack cloud payroll ensures that Indian businesses can thrive while ensuring accuracy and compliance.