Spine Payroll is payroll software based in India and used globally. Spine Payroll is a secure solution for payroll processing that is user-friendly, cost-effective, and accurate. By simplifying the payroll processing, offering a lot of customization, and efficiently automating many valuable features, Spine Payroll strives to be the best payroll system for small businesses.
Who Uses Spine Payroll?
While Spine Payroll is based in India, the payroll software is designed to be a global solution. Thousands of businesses around the world and across industries of all sizes use Spine Payroll. That said, most Spine Payroll users are small to medium-sized businesses. Because Spine Payroll simplifies the payroll process so seamlessly, managers and other employees not trained in accounting can use the software with ease.
Spine Payroll Features
Spine Payroll has a web-based module that allows for multi-user facilities. The robust payroll software includes several high-value features. Below is a look at what Spine Payroll offers.
Other features include a letter-writing tool with templates that make clear communication with employees easier than ever and a tool for Full & Final (FnF) settlements.
- Data import: Spine Payroll makes it simple to import existing data. You can upload your spreadsheet data files and past records with just one click.
- Executive Information System: This is the home base dashboard for managers where you can see information about employees. This includes details like basic information, previous job experience, and past emoluments data. The Executive Information System also offers general document storage and management.
- Salary calculation: A vital part of the payroll process, this feature handles automatic salary calculation based on the inputs of your choice. It doesn't matter whether you base salary on an annual rate or a 30-day calendar rate with either weeks or days off. After you provide the inputs, the salary calculation for payroll is automatic and guaranteed to be accurate.
- Monthly reconciliation: Spine Payroll integrates with your accounting software with a user-friendly monthly reconciliation. After you select your criteria, you're guaranteed accuracy with your monthly reconciliation.
- Payslip creation: The payslip creation tool is user-friendly and gives you several customization options. You can handle email payslips and IT Projection in one click.
- Arrears calculation: After setting up rules for each allowance and deduction, arrears calculation is fully automated and, as with the rest of the Spine Payroll features, guaranteed accurate.
- Bank statements: This feature allows a bank statement for direct salary transfer to employee bank accounts.
- Taxes: T.D.S. (Income Tax) is calculated automatically. Form 16/16 AA, Form 12-BA, From 24Q eTDS, Form 27A, and ITNS 281 will be generated automatically. This makes tax compliance simple.
- Charts and report writer: A powerful report writer feature lets you create visually appealing charts on net salary, employee count by department, branch basis, and more. You can also design your own customized reports that can help you make data-driven decisions and also provide valuable information to partners, investors, and employees.
- Statutory compliance: In addition to T.D.S. tax compliance, Spine Payroll makes other kinds of statutory compliance easy as well. The payroll software can calculate and generate PF, ESIC, PT, MLWF, and more, ensuring your total compliance.
Spine Payroll Pricing
To see if Spine Payroll is a good fit for your business, a free demo is available. At the time of setting up your free demo, you can also get a custom quote to see how much Spine Payroll will cost. The subscription-style fee will be based on factors like the number of employees you have and the kinds of features you need. Generally, users describe Spine Payroll as being a good investment at a reasonable price.
Is Spine Payroll the best payroll system for small businesses? While it's probably the ideal system for some businesses, it's not necessarily right for every business. Check out the demo to see if the efficiency, flexibility, and accuracy Spine Payroll offers fits the bill for your company.