Long recognized as a powerhouse suite, Zoho submits yet another piece of excellent spreadsheet software with Zoho Sheet. With real-time updates and collaboration tools, Zoho Sheet is sure to boost your team to the next level.
- Compatibility – With so many third-party spreadsheet programs available, compatibility is very important. Fortunately, Zoho Sheet is completely compatible with other spreadsheet software like Excel, OpenOffice, and Google Sheet. You can count on your documents being legible to your clients and colleagues, and needn’t worry about opening theirs either. The conversion is lossless and smooth, too.
- Collaboration – The cloud technology offered by Zoho Sheet allows for interactive team editing similar to other programs. It’s a tad rough compared to some implementations, but the interactive team editing feature is powerful and useful.
- Data Preservation – The cloud nature of Zoho Sheet allows for prevention of data loss. When you exit your document, you can resume it as is from any device that can sign into your account. You can assign roles to this, so others can view or edit within limits you specify as well.
- Extensive Templates – A wide range of spreadsheet templates are available with Zoho Sheet, saving you a lot of time and effort. You can make your own, and share them as well.
- Extensive Functions – You have a large library of analysis functions available, because there’s more to spreadsheets than just organizing statistics. Use these for comprehensive calculations, charts, predictions, and much more. It’s never been easier to do advanced mathematics with your data than with Zoho Sheet. This is one place where it really outshines a lot of the competition, while not being relegated to a single platform for the effort.
- Platform-Agnostic – This runs on everything, including mobile devices, allowing you to take full advantage of your mixed-platform environment. You can work remotely, in real time, from PCs, tablets, and smart phones with ease.
- Ease of Use – If you’re already used to the likes of Excel or Google Sheets, you won’t have any real learning curve with using Zoho. The same conventions, shortcut keys, commands, and elements are present. The UI is slightly different, meaning you may have a few missteps due to muscle memory if you’ve used others for a prolonged period of time, but you’ll have adjusted in minutes at the longest. This means there’s no real training time to adopt this solution.
- Excellent Support – Zoho offers excellent support with all of their solutions, and Zoho Sheet is no exception. With a large community to help you out, as well as top-notch support from the customer service at Zoho themselves, you’ll get past any problem, technical or use-case, in no time flat. Customer support is such a critical thing, so you really can’t overstate how important this is, especially with something relatively new to the market.
Clients need to contact Zoho directly for information on pricing and plans. A free trial seems to be available on the website, but only the customer representatives can confirm this.