CoolSign is a digital signage platform also intended as an excellent way to manage video content and multiple live data sources for any number of streams. This makes CoolSign more of a full-fledged media platform than just a digital signage tool, with a scalability that makes it ideal for large and small businesses, as well as independent content creators, and much more.
The electronic sign is rapidly replacing traditional signage, in recent years. Even small businesses can easily afford to implement this technology. Modern digital signage software works excellently for more than just outdoor digital display applications.
- Ease of Use – CoolSign’s interface is very easy to work with. Anyone familiar with standard media systems and editors will find this extremely intuitive. Minimal training is necessary for those not accustomed to video management and editing software, and this will save a lot of time and money.
- Remote Management – Access and control this technology from remote devices such as tablets, smartphones, laptops or other workstations. This means that when you need to change something, you won’t show visible disruptions while setting it up, unlike the old fashioned direct capture solutions that once dominated this sector. You can also schedule your chosen playlists and promotional materials ahead of time.
- Advanced Encoding – CoolSign’s advanced media encoder can encode from multiple sources—screen capture, camera feeds, satellite feeds, media playback, and much more. This makes it ideal for a multi-source, flexible streaming system. Ever wanted to provide streams as comprehensive as news feeds? This technology finally makes this possible.
- Integration – Integrate with other media technologies for advertising, and graphic design for a much more powerful multimedia platform.
- Advanced Automation – Create complex sequences, timelines and triggers. This lets you automatically manage various video content sources, transitions, data feed displays and much more. You can also map them to key commands to have full control, or use advanced remote devices as well.
- Standard Format Support – Support a wide array of standard multimedia formats, including industry standard video types, animated or static image files, complex data types, and much more. Anything made by standard multimedia sources can easily be brought in without a lot of conversion.
Customers interested in using CoolSign will have to contact the company directly for more information on pricing and plans.