Thanks to modern digital signage software such as Kompas, marketers can design and maintain a digital signage network that is both aesthetic and effective. Kompas is a complete digital signage platform that is as easy to operate as a content management system. The software can be deployed on a supra-regional network of digital signage screens and terminals for the purpose of publishing content, building a playlist, managing access rights, following an editorial schedule, and other signage functions.
Kompas’s digital signage and wayfinding technology is used in European universities, municipal employment offices, and in malls around the world.
Some of the features of Kompas include:
Unlike other digital signage software, Kompas is a Software-as-a-Service solution available by means of a monthly cloud subscription. For most users who manage a digital signage network with at least a handful of terminals, the Kompas monthly price per client is very reasonable.
- Template manager for easy integration of digital content.
- HTML 5 support for a more dynamic display of content.
- Wayfinding terminal software for large establishments such as shopping malls, train stations, airports, hospitals, and others.
- Optimal network algorithms allow digital content to transmit without lag or interruptions between terminals.
- Proof of play gives users a status report of content actually being displayed as intended.
- Dynamic Data Channels give administrators great flexibility in terms of the content they wish to display. Instead of looping an entire digital video, for example, a section can be scheduled to play during certain times.
- Interactive displays invite shoppers and passerby to install mobile apps, scan QR codes, receive text messages, and more.
- Point of sale integration allows users to provide coupons, special offers and impulsive shopping items at checkout lines and near payment terminals.