SkyScraper digital signage software is a full digital medium application designed to handle multiple data sources to encode and deliver over a number of standard protocols. This multi-faceted media software has been widely used by broadcast studios, and digital stream content creators. It is also used internally for closed circuit communications at public and government facilities, and for much more.
As advertising continues to grow, digital signage and other forms of more dynamic, modern banner advertising have taken on a life of their own. The best digital signage software of today pushes technological boundaries to get your message across effectively. Digital signage software tends to be a platform for diverse digital broadcast medium management, with digital signs for business use being just one of the functions they can perform. As a modern small business owner, delivery of the content you want is best handled by comprehensive mixing and broadcasting software.
- Remote Functionality – Remote into this software from most devices to configure, control, and set up your banner content. This means you and control the display without the process being visible. This eliminates some unprofessionalism, and even some security risks. It also makes these signs harder to hack.
- Bandwidth and Flow Control – Optimize your data stream and keep it from choking your network with the intuitive DataFab, DataReceiver, and DataHub features, which make this a simple affair. With visualization and a simple interface, you don’t have to be an expert in datacasting to optimize your sources, mixing, and outputting in a way that doesn’t interfere with your other infrastructure, or cause buffering.
- Encoding Standards – Take advantage of a wide range of encoding and media standards including DVB, MPEG2, and other modern digital media encoding practices. This allows you to optimize resolution, and have a standard for how all of your data sources mix and combine.
- Device Support – Need to support older displays? SkyScraper works to produce raw analog output for all manner of multiplexers, voltage combiners and other more traditional signal manipulation and management technologies. You could even produce an old VHF signal for traditional rabbit ear television.
- Automation – Set up dayparting, timelines, chron-jobs and much more—your signage doesn’t need to be micromanaged or babysat. With extensions put in place, this automated scheduling can even trigger from various abstract data inputs (weather, news tickers, statistics off of servers), which can let you do some really neat things.
- Ease of Use – This software is easy to learn, but takes time to master. This is a hallmark of good multi-feature technology, and reduces training time needed to get things running the way you need.
Customers should contact SkyScraper Software directly for information about tailored software packages and pricing information.