With the digital marketplace becoming the center of pretty much all business, a fresh, new focus on both CRM and marketing is just what the doctor ordered. Several solutions have set out to reach this goal, one of which is the almighty Campaign Monitor.
Campaign Monitor aims to make marketing automation not just efficient, but easy to adopt. Along with this, it puts a big focus on metrics and testing, with hopes of allowing marketers to properly model campaigns, diagnose, and improve them without having to relaunch them.
This sounds like a few other up and coming marketing automation solutions that’ve gotten a lot of attention in recent times, so many would ask what stands out about Campaign Monitor compared to its contemporaries. A look at its reception and the feature set it provides will answer that question quite well.
- Drag and Drop Design– Create beautiful templates (or build from available ones) to create very nice email campaigns that will drive up conversion. Anyone who’s used a modern word processor will be right at home using this tool.
- Personalized Customer Journeys – Take advantage of the unique, customizable customer journey visualizer to track the stages of a campaign from launch to customer conversion. This provides strong metrics to strengthen the campaign moving forward.
- Smart Segment Integrations – Take advantage of relational web widgets to reach customers where they live and drive conversion through responsive design.
- One-On-One Approach – Make use of multiple channels to establish a personal, one-on-one rapport with potential customers and fight churn by establishing a close relationship after conversion.
- Smart Sign Ups – Increase tangential conversions and maintain steady outreach through dynamic, attractive sign up forms complete with visual or textual calls to action designed to be irresistible.
- Analytics Dashboard – Track every aspect of your campaign with a full-featured, comprehensive analytics dashboard. Be in the know about everything about your campaign, at all times.
- Business App Integration – Tie Campaign Monitor into your social media and business solutions of choice to create a streamlined workflow across departments.
- Scalability – Scalable solution will grow with your company thanks to its SaaS (software as a service) model, and never need direct updates to be applied.
- Passable A/B Testing – Test parallel campaign models with comparators to determine which is more successful and why. This could use some expansion, but is serviceable.
Campaign Monitor offers three models: Basic, Unlimited and Premier. The latter is actually very expensive, but offers little that the mid-tier (Unlimited) doesn’t offer, meaning only massive corporations would need it—and they can afford it.
The basic tier is perfect for smaller businesses and is very affordable, but the mid-tier is probably the best jumping on point, due to being very affordable but with no limitations.