OptiJob recruiting and search engine optimization (SEO) software takes your talent search to the next level with a toolkit designed to help you attract quality candidates and stand out from your competition. By using SEO for career site optimization and enhancing your brand power, you will be able to attract, engage, and hire highly qualified candidates.
OptiJob is available as subscription-based Software as a Service (SaaS), also referred to as cloud hosting, as well as on mobile devices.
Who Uses OptiJob?
OptiJob is used by organizations of all sizes around the world in the aerospace, healthcare, financial, software development, and hospitality industries for their recruitment and talent pool management needs.
- Search engine optimization: OptiJob uses SEO best practices to ensure your job postings don’t get lost in the shuffle. Using search engine optimization software built for career sites helps you outrank results from giant job search websites so talented applicants can find you. With so many large employment websites flooding the internet, strategic keywords help your postings move past the job boards to the top of search engine results.
- Landing pages: Recruitment landing pages enable you to quickly convert job seekers to applicants. OptiJob helps you create clear landing pages with compelling calls-to-action that encourage qualified applicants to submit their application directly to you, without going through job boards.
- Build your brand: OptiJob helps you build a strong employer brand, which is more important than ever. Jobseekers are drawn to workplaces that seem desirable and nothing makes you seem more attractive than effective branding. A central dashboard lets you publish posts on social media platforms, share jobs with contacts, and communicate with interested jobseekers in order to make the most of your web presence.
- Centralized dashboards: A visually pleasing graphical interface gives you a complete recruiting toolkit at your fingertips. Create custom dashboards to monitor metrics like site traffic, referral sources that show how visitors landed on your site, and social media metrics that measure how impactful your social media campaigns are.
- Foster talent networks: Build and nurture relationships with future applicants for job openings that might not be available just yet. By maintaining communication with interested parties, you can keep a pool of highly qualified candidates to draw from when the time is right.
- Integrations: OptiJob is well integrated with many social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, which increases your efficiency, visibility, and accessibility. Social media integrations boost efficiency by posting a single job listing on multiple platforms, which reduces costly repeat work, while simultaneously increasing how many people see your post.
- Mobile optimization: Many jobseekers today search for jobs on their mobile devices, yet many employers don’t offer job listings optimized for mobile. OptiJob gives you an advantage by offering jobseekers a sleek, easy-to-browse interface. By highlighting your brand in an intuitive manner on all devices, you can achieve a higher conversion rate.
The vendor does not provide pricing details on their website. You can get in touch with them directly to inquire about pricing options available to you. A demonstration is available for you to see the software operate in real time.
Is OptiJob Worth It?
Before committing to a recruitment software, you must perform an assessment of your organization to identify your needs and priorities. You will want to research the features and price of not only OptiJob, but of comparable recruiting solutions as well. You would be well advised to take advantage of free trials and demonstrations where available to find the solution best suited to your needs.
If you are the manager of an organization looking to purchase a recruitment software that helps you stand out in a sea of employers and upgrade your brand to make yourself attractive to highly qualified candidates, OptiJob is very much worth your consideration.