Infor CloudSuite Fashion is a comprehensive cloud service of industry-proven fashion capabilities built specifically for apparel, footwear, home textile, and fashion accessories companies. This complete and flexible service offers deep, proven end-to-end capabilities for all critical business processes whether you’re a manufacturer, brand owner, or a private brand retailer.
Designed to provide an unmatched user experience, Infor CloudSuite™ Fashion delivers industry-specific capabilities to support core business processes by combining the Infor® cloud platform built on infrastructure services from Amazon Web Services® (AWS®) and Infor OS. With CloudSuite Fashion, you always have access to the latest innovation without the need for major upgrades.
- Core enterprise resource planning (ERP) capabilities within CloudSuite Fashion deliver everything fashion companies need including procurement, warehouse and inventory management, manufacturing, sales, and finance. It also supports merchandise planning and product design and development through global sourcing and production, omnichannel sales, and multichannel distribution.
- An innovative technology platform enables seamless integration between systems, a unified user experience across all applications, organization-wide visibility into real-time data, and user collaboration.
- Fashion-specific business intelligence (BI) and business analytics service. Using patented automation and machine learning technologies, Infor’s “networked BI” service connects teams and applications across the enterprise via a trusted network of analytics and insights to inform smarter decisions.
- Infor Implementation Accelerator for Fashion delivers preconfigured business processes and data models, user-defined menus, and fashion-specific training guides so users can be productive faster.
Users can extend the core service with optional capabilities and prebuilt integrations using Infor technology, including:
- Product lifecycle management. Accelerate development cycles to get ideas to market faster with a product lifecycle management and collaboration tool that empowers fashion companies to seamlessly link vital areas of the fashion value chain to their business processes—from line planning, design, and development to supply chain sourcing and in-season, consumer-driven design changes.
- Demand planning. Automated forecasting creates and compares different forecasting models.
- Warehouse mobility. Automate common processes in the warehouse and on the production floor, ranging from goods receiving, pick and pack, dispatch, inventory transfers, physical inventory counts, and manufacturing order reporting.
- Production scheduling. Balance the conflicting objectives of avoiding stock outs vs. being left with excess inventory while meeting customer orders on time and in full.
- Quotation management. Plan, manage, and sell configured apparel that keeps customers excited about. Powerful configuration engine instantly processes rules and constraints in product designs to enable guided selection of only compatible features, options, and dimensions.
- Enterprise analytics. Personalized metrics for roles or individual users, enterprise data for users that need to blend data across Infor applications or third-party applications.
- Document capture. Process documents like supplier invoices digitally, intelligently classifying them and extracting data.
Infor OS provides Infor CloudSuite Fashion customers a comprehensive technology platform of services to choose from, which serves as a unifying foundation for a Fashion company’s entire business ecosystem.
- Infor’s data lake, a unified repository for capturing enterprise data that ensures data fidelity, governance, security, and access.
- Data and system governance through governance, risk, and compliance capabilities.
- Seamless integration in the cloud, on-premises, or in hybrid deployments with Infor’s advanced, integrated platform as a service (PaaS) capabilities and API gateway.
- Extensibility to create the right experience with minimal coding with Infor’s developer tools.
- An enhanced user experience with single sign-on and real-time, organization-wide visibility.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning to attain enterprise goals.