Oracle Cloud ERP suite is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) platform that includes a number of solutions packaged together in a single bundle and that is known for its ability to scale with your business as it grows and expand. As it is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, the software lives and operates in the cloud, and thus state-of-the-art data security is a top priority. The suite's vertically integrated stack keeps data under control, while its deployment options are flexible and create a multilayer approach.
Interconnectivity is a hallmark of Oracle Cloud ERP's integrated suite of applications. Data is shared easily and securely between users, allowing for increased production and business process streamlining. In addition to security, the platform has many other componentsthat are important to end users, such as analytics, automation tools, reporting, user experience, and more. The platform is also compatible with nearly all devices.
Larger enterprise-level manufacturers that need a single integrated suite of cloud ERP tools have turned to Oracle's application platform in droves. Oracle Cloud ERP has become especially popular with those who previously used a collection of apps from different vendors and wanted to simplify their technology portfolio. Smaller companies that find themselves outgrowing their old tools might also turn to Oracle Cloud ERP solutions to help them manage their data.
Who Uses Oracle Cloud ERP?
Oracle Cloud ERP Features
- Financials: An integrated financials module can help your crew manage expenses and track income. The financial dashboard includes access to an accounting hub that gives you an instant look at your company's entire fiscal situation.
- Procurement: Oracle's Procurement Cloud offers a wide array of features that could rival those offered by most standalone purchasing apps. You'll have access to sourcing, contracting, and supplier management tools. The software even comes with a procure-to-pay system that makes automating transactions a breeze.
- Project Management: An intelligent enterprise-grade project management solution is built into Oracle’s Financial Cloud. Users can check the progress of any project simply by clicking a link on their project's accounting page. This module can also send out alerts whenever it senses that project goals aren't being met.
- Machine Learning: Oracle AI Apps for ERP offer a selection of machine learning tools that can automate accounting and procurement processes. As your team works with the software over time, the software monitors activity and becomes smarter.
- Risk Management: The same AI routines that power the suite's machine learning module can also keep a close eye on your company's business operations. This integrated risk management solution provides solid fraud monitoring and security tools to keep all of your data safe.
- Enterprise Performance Management: A dedicated EPM dashboard includes a narrative reporting widget and a financial planning tool.
- Learning Library: A comprehensive set of online documents and videos help new users get acquainted with every cloud ERP tool that Oracle has to offer.
- NetSuite: Owners of small to midsize businesses (SMBs) can use the NetSuite dashboard, which aggregates HR and e-commerce tools onto a single screen.
- Supply Chain Management: A dedicated SCM module can tackle everything from logistics to product lifecycle management.
Oracle Cloud ERP Pricing
Potential subscribers can contact the developer via their website for a free quote. A trial version of the software is available for those who want to experiment with cloud applications before they sign up. Oracle negotiates individual infrastructure contracts with each of their partners. They also offer a free tier for those who'd like to use a few features for an unlimited amount of time. Managers who want to build their entire operation around a single piece of software will find that Oracle Cloud ERP comes with every tool they're looking for.